Y Nyth Access Statement
Return to Availability
Here is Y Nyth Access Statement holiday cottage St Davids
- Holiday cottage in St Davids, Pembrokeshire, West Wales.
- Parking is on a concrete driveway with a lawned area in front of the bungalow.
- Access via the back door there are two steps about 6inches high.
- Access via the front door, there is about a 6inch high step.
- Kitchen has modern work surfaces, kitchen cupboards with a gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer,washing machine, microwave, iron, first aid kit, torch, toaster and cordless kettle together with all other cooking utensils, crockery, china and glasses.
- Tumble drier and airer are provided in the garage. Outside rotary airer as well.
- Y Nyth has gas central heating. A coal effect electric fire is supplementary in the sitting room.
- Carpets in all main areas with cushionfloor in the kitchen and bathroom areas.
- The lounge is comfortably furnished with three-seater settee and two matching chairs, lamps. Dining area with 5 chairs is in the end section of the lounge. Information leaflets, maps, books and games are available.
- Freeview TV and dvd player, both have remote control. A radio is also provided. WiFi internet access available.
- Three bedrooms. One king sized bed in large bedroom room. Two single beds in one bedroom and a single bed in the other bedroom all provided with spring interior mattresses.
- Each bedroom has a pine wardrobe and pine bedside cabinets and lamps furnish each bedroom. All bedding is made of polyester and cotton materials and the duvets and pillows are of hollow fibre.
- A hand and bath towel per person are supplied for cottage use only.
- In the bathroom there is a bath with an overhead shower, toilet and wash-hand basin. There is a separate shower with 5inch step into shower tray. Towel radiator, shaver point with light above mirror.
- Access to the enclosed back lawned area is down three steps from the kitchen to watch fantastic sunsets. Garden seating, table and barbecue are available.
- Y Nyth is situated on a quiet estate in St Davids. In close proximity to the shops, cafes and restaurants and St Davids Cathedral.
- Some mobile phone networks area available in the bungalow.
- Send all post to Treginnis Uchaf, St Davids. Pembs SA62 6RS – OS is SM729245.
- During the summer months, many coastal shuttle buses run with varying routes. Buses to and from Haverfordwest – 15 miles, Fishguard – 15 miles. Nearest train stations are Haverfordwest and Fishguard.