Booking conditions for Treginnis Cottages, St Davids Pembrokeshire Book Now
Please read the following booking conditions for Treginnis Cottages, St Davids Pembrokeshire
- Booking conditions for Treginnis Cottages
- Once a booking for the holiday cottage has been confirmed by Treginnis Cottages, a contract is made, and the guest/s is responsible for the full cost of the holiday. If the guest/s must cancel the holiday over 12 weeks before the start date, Treginnis Cottages will endeavour to rebook the accommodation and if successful in doing so before the 12 weeks margin the guest/s liability to pay the balance will cease.
- If the guest/s cancels within 12 weeks of the holiday start date and payment has been made in full, there will be no refund, any money paid should be claimed back from the guest’s holiday insurance. In all cases of cancellation, the deposit is forfeited.
- Treginnis Cottages reserves the right to refuse entry to, or repossess the cottage at any time, if it is considered that the occupiers are unsuitable for any reason.
- All accommodation must be left in the very clean and tidy condition as the guest/s found it. Guest/s are responsible for the accommodation and its equipment whilst in occupation. Where necessary guests will be held liable for repair/replacement costs.
- Treginnis Cottages do not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal effects, baggage, motor cars etc. Cars are parked on the premises at the owners’ risk. Use of any facility is done so at guest/s own risk.
- If for any reason Treginnis Cottages must cancel the holiday arrangement, a refund of all monies received will be made and any further liabilities for either party will cease.
Mini breaks are available certain times of the year.
- The cottage is primarily let to family/attached parties up to the number of persons stated. Those arriving with ‘extras’ risk refusal.
- The holiday period starts from 3.00pm on the booked day of arrival and ask for the accommodation to be vacated by 10.00am on the morning of departure.
- Electricity and/or gas is to be paid at the end of the holiday as per usage.
- Bed linen, excluding bedding for cots, is included in the hire charge. The beds, with continental quilts, are made up prior to arrival. A hand and bath towel per person are included for cottage use only.
- Deposit: £50 per week is payable on booking, with the balance due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. If booking and the holiday is less than 8 weeks away, full amount is required.