Coronavirus Crisis – COVID 19
Covid-19 latest updates – Welsh Government latest rules
Covid-19 important update – June 2020
Following Welsh Government guidance on the opening of self-catering accommodation all bookings will need to be for one household, or extended household
- Please remember that presently in Wales the social distancing measure is 2m. We respectfully ask that guests keep the social distancing measures when walking around the community.
- We also ask you to respect our local community, who understandably may be a little nervous about increased visitors to the area. Remember to follow social distancing guidelines when visiting shops, beaches, our coast path and any local attractions to keep yourselves and others safe.
- We have achieved the WorldHost 2020 Certificate and We’re Good To Go Industry Standard. We are doing everything we can to keep yourselves, our family and our community safe.
- Note: you must not travel to Ty Mortimer cottage if you or anyone in your household have any coronavirus symptoms including a temperature, new persistent cough or sudden loss of taste or smell.
- Inform me immediately if you are not feeling well whilst staying at Ty Mortimer. We recommend that you continue to monitor the guidance from the Welsh Government. It is recommended, should you be required to self- isolate, that this is carried out at your home residence, in case the need arises for a more prolonged period of isolation.
During these extraordinary times we thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to extending you a warm welcome to Pembrokeshire. Ni’n edrych ymlaen at estyn Croeso cynnes i chi i Sir Benfro.
The situation is changing daily and we continue to follow guidance from the Government.
Please keep safe. We look forward to seeing you.