Ty Mortimer Holiday Cottage Gallery St Davids Pembrokeshire
Enjoy viewing Ty Mortimer Holiday Cottage Gallery St Davids, in the Pembrokeshire area.
It is a fantastic place to wander with your camera capturing
- awesome sunsets
- sheep grazing in the fields
- porpoises in Ramsey Sound
- magnificent cliffs
- sandy beaches
- interesting pebble beaches
- variety of birds including peregrine, buzzards, owls
- bats flying in the lane at night
- choughs flying the Pembrokeshire coastline near St Davids.
- in the evenings, one can view stars in the dark skies with no light pollution.
So many interesting and surprising photos to take – St Davids Cathedral, Ramsey Island and a choice of boat trips, Pembroke Castle, Llys y Fran Reservoir, Fishguard Last French Invasion Tapestry, sheep grazing, fishing trips, open countryside.
Check out Availability