Ty Mortimer Access Statement
Return to Availability
Please read the Ty Mortimer Access Statement, St Davids, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Parking is on a concrete base with a huge lawned area in front of the cottage. Access is a wide sloped pathway leading to the entrance of Ty Mortimer holiday cottage.
- Ground and first floor. With bathroom and toilet facilities on first floor only.
- Kitchen has modern work surfaces, kitchen cupboards with an electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and cordless kettle together with all other cooking utensils, crockery, china and glasses. Dining table and chairs are also in the spacious kitchen.
- Washing machine and tumble drier are provided in the adjacent utility room to the kitchen. Also the vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, airer, first aid kit, torch and hairdryer. Rotary washing line outside.
- Ty Mortimer is heated with fixed night storage radiators with self regulated fixed radiators in the bedrooms. A coal effect electric fire is supplementary in the sitting room.
- Floor covering on ground floor is of ceramic tiles with rugs.
- The lounge is comfortably furnished with three-seater settee and two-seater settee, lamps and rug. Information leaflets, maps, books, games and photographs are available.
- Freeview TV and dvd player, both have remote control. A radio is also provided. WiFi internet access available.
- A spiral wooden staircase leads to landing upstairs to two spacious bedrooms. One double bed in one room and three single beds in the other room all provided with spring interior mattresses. Beamed headroom. Some rugs are tastefully placed on the wooden floorboards upstairs.
- Each bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and wooden chest of drawers. Wooden bedside cabinets and lamps furnish each bedroom. All bedding is made of polyester and cotton materials and the duvets and pillows are of hollow fibre.
- A hand and bath towel per person are supplied for cottage use only.
- In the bathroom there is a bath with an overhead shower, toilet and wash-hand basin. Night storage radiator warms the room. Shower point with light and mirror.
- Access to the back lawned area, over slightly uneven ground, to watch fantastic sunsets. Garden seating and table and barbecue are available.
- Ty Mortimer, a listed building is situated on Treginnis Uchaf Farm and within 1½ miles west of St Davids. Treginnis is a National Trust farm with land on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. Within 10 minutes the Coastal Path is accessible and also Porthllisky Bay for swimming and snorkeling.
- Some mobile phone networks area available in the cottage.
- Ty Mortimer, Treginnis Uchaf, St Davids. Pembs SA62 6RS – OS is SM729245.
- During the summer months, a coastal shuttle bus passes the crossroads, ¾ mile away every 1hr. St Davids – 1½ miles. Buses and trains to and from Haverfordwest – 18 miles, Fishguard – 16 miles.